Improve your assessments using Asset DB®:
Asset DB® is our award winning, industry leading MPS / MCS discovery and design toolset. Presenting an intuitive floorplan based drag & drop visual interface, unique depth and detail of data collection for superior insight, TCO and Green reporting and future state design.
NewField IT’s innovative licensing model offering greater flexibility from one-client users through to the largest enterprises. The model bundles Asset DB WebSmart licenses for use on tablets and affords access to data using our analytics platform CompleteView.
Asset DB WebSmart is our iPad and PC web browser version of Asset DB. Presenting an online drag & drop interface for smaller and remote audits, and project sign offs.
Why Choose NewField IT & Asset DB®?
Over 500 Years
Over 500 years combined experience of printing and document management.
More Than 500,000
More than 500,000 Print devices assessed to date
Headquarters in London, offices in Paris, Amsterdam, Philadelphia & Dayton.
More Than 40 Countries
More than 40 countries serviced worldwide, direct support available in 6 languages
- ISO9001, ISO27001, AIIM, PRINCE2, CompTIA CDIA, ITIL, Microsoft certified
- Government Procurement Service Supplier
- Central Buying Consortium Supplier
- Scottish Procurement MPS Framework Supplier
- Member of: MPSA , Intellect
NewField IT Technologies
- NewField IT’s award winning, industry leading MPS consulting toolset. Asset DB is unique in taking a visual, floor plan based approach to the consultative process around specifying and determining an MPS programme. Find out more…
- Taking the functionality of Asset DB geared towards mobile technology. Consultants / Sales personnel can conduct smaller site audits using an iPad or PC web browser. Find out more…
- A unique application to unleash the real potential of your Managed Print Service. Combine data from virtually any source and turned into a rich visualisation enabling better decision making and ROI. Find out more…
This is just a note to say my heartfelt thanks to members of your team who brought me back from the brink of disaster.
Your team including Kevin, Alex and Carla, but especially Elizabeth were brilliant. Liz used not only her extensive knowledge but also her intuition and mental agility to diagnose and restore my version of Asset DB to full functionality. She kept going with good humour and unlimited patience and grace.
Please pass this to them with my thanks for a job well done.