As an independent print management consultancy and software services company we are committed to providing an environmentally aware approach to all our work. We recognise our responsibility and our potential to play a key role in improving the environmental performance of, not only our own organisation but also our clients' businesses.
We implement a best practice approach to our environmental management within our own offices and are working to the standards required within the ISO 14001 certification. We embrace the principles of considerate supplier selection and careful environmental management to achieve savings in time, use of paper, energy costs and toner use, as well as environmental health factors such as noise, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and particulate emissions.
Within our own business, commitment to continuous improvement with respect to environmental performance is held throughout the company and we work to raise awareness, encourage participation and communicate to employees on environmental matters.
NewField IT is committed to:
- Complying with all environmental legislation and industry best practice guidelines
- Monitoring and minimising internal waste
- Promoting re-use and re-cycling where appropriate
- Encouraging the use of public transport among staff, and by using video-conferencing and telephone conferencing where feasible. Employees are given the option to work from home when appropriate
- Evaluating and monitoring the compliance of our suppliers
- Offsetting our effect on the environment by supporting the charity Excellent Development which plants medicinal trees in Africa. We currently plant four trees per employee each year as well as make an annual contribution to Excellence water supply programs.
- Reducing paper and toner use. Primarily recycled paper is used for internal print needs and paper use is reduced by enforcing duplex printing and a 'think before you print' policy. We also employ a toner saving software program to reduce the toner used in print.
BUSINESS MANAGER, VOKHUS
"Untitled document Having used Asset DB in its evolving formats over 5 years, I can safely say there is nothing better in the marketplace. Accuracy, professionalism and usability mean we can provide a high quality service to our customers time and time again. If you are in the MPS game and want to show your customers a high quality of audit work, look no further - highly recommended."
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, THE DTP GROUP
"A heartfelt thanks to your team who bought me back from the brink of disaster; they were brilliant and used their extensive knowledge, intuition and mental agility to diagnose and restore my version of Asset DB and kept going with good humour and unlimited patience and grace; my sincere thanks for a job well done."
MPS SPECIALIST, NATIONWIDE INSURANCE
"As Nationwide continues to move towards maturing our well-recognized MPS program we're looking to use best-in class tools to further simplify our processes. NewField IT's Asset DB Toolset provides us capabilities to quickly review print asset information combined with user details so we can optimize each floor specific to its needs."
TRANSITION MANAGER, DELL UK
"Asset DB has made the bridge from paper and post-it to digital which has truly made my job a lot easier in many aspects. Thanks and keep up the updates, each one brings a new and better enhancement!"
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, MPS OCE UK LTD
"Untitled document The product and product development is excellent. Service support likewise is very good."
MPS MODERN OFFICE METHODS
"Thank you for the effort to bring a product to market that puts me hands down above my competition. Keep up the good work!"