The Asset DB Enterprise Server enables multi-user access
The ideal application for both large and small organisations facing office moves or relocations; the unique synchronisation feature of Asset DB Enterprise Suite enables multi-user access to project work for ease of management and successful collaboration.
Benefits of Asset DB Enterprise Server
- Ensure successful project collaboration across users, teams and department
- Easily monitor the moves and changes to the assets in your company
- Ensure staff have access to the most up-to-date information at all times in a central information point
- Back-up project work and essential data to minimise risk in the event of individual hard drive failure
- Clearly identify when recent work has been undertaken and new project information is available to avoid duplication of effort.
Facilities Managers, IT Managers and other users involved in the location and relocation of your organisations assets can easily share information with minimal risk of duplication to ensure projects, such as equipment or office moves, are successfully managed and implemented. And, on a day to day basis details of your print environment can be monitored throughout the company to ensure devices are running to maximum capability, are ideally located for optimum use and are meeting with cost/usage expectations.
For more information about the Asset DB Suite and how it can help you optimise your in-house asset management send us an email today or call us on +44 207 871 6700.
Unsure where to start? For professional, independent advice about print, filing and document management call the NewField IT Professional Services team today on +44 207 871 6700, or click here for more information.
To request a login contact us on 020 7871 6700 or email us
General Asset Management