Asset DB can supplement existing networked systems with a visualisation of physical location
The Asset DB Suite can help you make the most of the often high cost of investments in IT systems which can be moved by
- Advanced mapping of physical assets; allowing support staff to locate a specific device requiring attention
- Easy inclusion of non-networked assets (screens, local printers, docking stations, mobile worker devices) thereby enabling maintenance of a complete IT asset register
- Providing a platform for planning and conducting technology refresh projects
- The ability to track IT asset disposals (to comply with WEEE directives)
Key Benefits of Asset DB
- Simplified graphical view of your entire IT estate
- Cross-functional sharing of data without the need to directly access help desk or similar systems
- Clear work order documentation
- Detailed tracking to ensure detailed moves or changes to the IT estate are captured
- A central repository for all pertinent asset data from multiple sources
- Clearer device differentiation through the use of dedicated icons and colour coding systems
For more information about the Asset DB Enterprise Suite and how it can help support your internal IT activities and systems send us an email today or call us on +44 207 871 6700.
Unsure where to start? For professional, independent advice about integrating print management services and software to your IT efforts, call the NewField IT Professional Services team today on +44 207 871 6700, or click here for more information.
To request a login contact us on 020 7871 6700 or email us