With Asset DB you can easily monitor and manage the way your filing and documents are handled and stored
Understanding the space occupied by your storage and filing assets is a challenge most organisations cannot meet. With Asset DB you can easily map storage units, from whole cabinets to individual document packets and the software will calculate the total footprint including the space to open the units. You can easily establish the space consumed by your storage assets and plan for moves and changes to maximise space and save costs by understanding what is surplus.
What’s more, the ability to track and monitor your documents enables you to ensure the security of your documents and gives you the ability to track down archive locations.
Benefits of Asset DB
- Provides an graphical view of the location of filing within your organisation
- Gives you an easy way of locating cabinets, boxes and individual document packets
- Enables you to create statistical data on the cost of space occupied by your document storage, and linear meters / feet of the paper included
- Provides an easy to use platform for planning moves and changes of physical storage
- Holds the key data on boxes / document packets which can be easily searched within the application and without reference to spreadsheets
- Enables users to access data and manage physical document storage across multiple sites
For more information about the Asset DB Suite and how it can help manage your document and filing systems send us an email today or call us on +44 207 871 6700.
Unsure where to start? For professional, independent advice about filing and document management call the NewField IT Professional Services team today on +44 207 871 6700, or click here for more information.
To request a login contact us on 020 7871 6700 or email us
Physical Filing and Document Management